Global Investor Program
- World-leading education and healthcare systems
- Efficient transparent government with pro-business policies
- High standards of living with 50% or expats earning more than USD 200,000 per year
- Cornerstone of entertainment and culture
An applicant must be one of the following categories:
- A person of at least 21 years of age who has been a PR for at least 2 years (some exceptions apply)
- A spouse of a citizen who has resided as a PR for at least 2 years and was married for at least 2 years prior to the application date, or
- A child born outside of Singapore with at least one parent Who is a citizen ??
Receiving the Permanent Residency (PR) status takes approximately 8 months and the validity period is 5 years it can be renewed under certain conditions. Spouse and children (under 21) can apply for PR under the main applicant’s PR application
- Option A- invest at least SGD2.5 million in a new business entity Or in the expansion of an existing business in an approved business sector
- Option B- invest at least SGD2.5 million in an approved fund That invests in Singapore-based companies
The applicant must have a substantial business track record and a successful entrepreneurial background (at least 3 years’ experience), and will need to provide 3 years of audited financial statements of their business demonstrating the following:
- Annual turnover of at least SGD50 million in the year prior to the application and at least SGD50 million p.a on average over the last 3 years. The required turnover is SGD200 million per year if the business is in the real estate or a construction-related industry. Applicants can consolidate their businesses to meet the minimum turnover requirement.
- If the company is privately owned, the applicant must have a shareholding of at least 30% of the company. The applicant’s role, as well as the growth and profitability of the company, will also be taken into account, and
- Submit a detailed business or investment plan, including the objectives, which must be realised within 3 years of the date of investment.